The Institute for Curriculum Services (ICS) seeks a detail-oriented, organized, and enthusiastic Program Coordinator for our downtown San Francisco office. In this role, you will support ICS’s Professional Development program, working closely with ICS’s Director and three regional trainers to plan and deliver professional development opportunities for K-12 educators around the United States.
For more information about ICS, visit our website at www.icsresources.org.
- excited about supporting ICS trainers in bringing ICS’s curricula and professional development opportunities on Jews, Judaism, and Israel to teachers around the country
- exceptionally organized and attentive to detail
- self-motivated with demonstrated ability to take initiative
- professional and adept at maintaining a positive atmosphere
- eager to help those around you, flexible, friendly, and a team player
- a quick learner
- efficient and productive
- a bachelor’s degree
- at least two years of relevant work experience in project coordination, event planning, marketing or similar field
- experience/interest in K-12 education
- interest in and appreciation for our mission
- strong writing and communication skills
- proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word, and interest in learning and using new technologies
- experience with E-tapestry or similar database
- bonus: aptitude for, or experience in, design and web maintenance (WordPress)
- A national non-profit initiative committed to accurate K-12 education on Jews, Judaism, and Israel
- Passionate about the work that we do
- A small collaborative team that is intellectually curious, warm, and upbeat
- Located in downtown San Francisco, right alongside the beautiful San Francisco Bay
We celebrate and appreciate the contributions of all of our team members, encourage professional development, and seek talented and personable individuals to be a part of our team.
If the above is a good fit for you, please send your cover letter and resume with the job title in the subject line to: Aliza Craimer Elias, Director, [email protected] Please include where you learned about the position from in your letter.
*Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
ICS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disabilities.